|Type||Black Annealed Binding Wire|
|Material||Q195, Q235 Steel|
|Packing||As Customer's Request|
1. The diameter is from 0.50mm to 5.00mm.
2. Black annealed binding wire is made of carbon steel Q195.
3. After drawing from steel raw material 6.50mm to the sizes required, it needs to be annealed to be softer.
4. Black annealed binding wire is without galvanizing and needs to be covered by oil to resist rusting.
5. Compared to galvanized binding wire, black annealed binding wire is softer and cheaper. We can supply full range of black annealed binding wire in good quality and competitive prices.
6. All finished black annealed binding wire are covered by oil, packed by plastic sleeve inside and hessian outside to resist rusting.
7. Black annealed binding wire is easily and widely used in building, construction, binding something in daily life and any other industrial fields.
8. All of our factories have professional QC system including staff and machines to do daily inspection. All black annealed binding wire must be inspected and recorded before delivery.
9. Third inspection party is welcomed to inspect our products. And we can supply free samples before your order.
10. One full container can be finished and delivered within 25days upon order confirmed by customers.
We can accept T/T, D/P, L/C. Any other payment term can be negotiable with customers.